Thursday, November 21, 2013

What happened to the week?


I was Gone???

Wait a minute. My last post was a top ten tuesday post? Where have I been? :D

Oh yeah, now I remember :( I have been feeling a little sick lately. Plus, school and ballet takes up a lot of time. And I have been very absent in the book blogging world.

Here is a recommendation!

To make up for it, I am going to give you some of my special advice; Go read The Fiery Heart! It came out this week!

Are you new to the series? Well, start reading!


Have you read this series? Do you have any predictions for the trials of Adrian and Sydney? If you have already read the book, don't spoil me! I am getting the book tomorrow in the mail!

Also, if you have read the series, what book is your favorite? I really, really LOVED The Golden Lily, but I think The Fiery Heart will soon become my new favored Bloodlines novel.

And, for a conclusion, let's take about the covers. I, well, really despise them. I kind of want to sit her down and have a talk about her hair. Also, well, I am feeling kind of ignored by the guy. What's he looking at? Are you a fan of the Bloodlines covers?

Overall, read the series (like, now) if you haven't, and if you have I would love to chat! This is one of my favorite series!!!

2013 Reading Challenge

I have been reading though! Here is the proof :

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Emily has completed her goal of reading 250 books in 2013!
hide

Normalcy will return. And I have a weird idea!

Thankfully, I have next week off school. So, what does that mean? More posts!!!

Also, I had this awesome (I think) idea and I cannot wait to share it with you. Perhaps I will post about it tomorrow! I am so excited!

Bye! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling a lot better! I hate being sick. :( At least you have the next week off right?! Any day off school is awesome, haha. I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCCH. ♥ I JUST GOT THE FIERY HEART IN THE MAIL OMG I DIED. So so excited to read it ASAP. I really can't choose which one was my favourite since I loved them all but if I had to, I'd agree. The Golden Lily! :)

    ReplyDelete