Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #27


The Treatment by Suzanne Young
Publication Date:
Genre: YA Dystopian
The Program #2
Amzon/Barnes and Noble
Can Sloane and James survive the lies and secrets surrounding them, or will The Program claim them in the end? Find out in this sequel to The Program, which Publishers Weekly called “chilling and suspenseful.”
How do you stop an epidemic?

Sloane and James are on the run after barely surviving the suicide epidemic and The Program. But they’re not out of danger. Huge pieces of their memories are still missing, and although Sloane and James have found their way back to each other, The Program isn’t ready to let them go.

Escaping with a group of troubled rebels, Sloane and James will have to figure out who they can trust, and how to take down The Program. But for as far as they’ve come, there’s still a lot Sloane and James can’t remember. The key to unlocking their past lies with the Treatment—a pill that can bring back forgotten memories, but at a high cost. And there’s only one dose.

Ultimately when the stakes are at their highest, can Sloane and James survive the many lies and secrets surrounding them, or will The Program claim them in the end?

I am waiting on The Treatment! The first book, The Program, was so awesome. Also, did you see the cover of The Treatment? Look closely and you will see shadows, reflections, and eyes. I am so excited for this to release! The revealing of the cover made my day.



 Post Signature

19 comments:

  1. I am so freaking excited for this one. The Program was one of my favorite books of 2013 and I am dying to know what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The Program just leaves you dying for TheTreatment!

      Delete
  2. It's the first time I'm hearing this series. I think I'll check it out. Thanks. Here's my WoW: http://thegirlmeetsbooks.wordpress.com/2013/10/23/waiting-on-wednesday-no-good-duke-goes-unpunished/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been seeing this one around a lot! Haven't read the first one. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved loved loved The Program so much! I didn't expect to like it as much, but I did and now I'm super excited for this one. I requested it from Edelweiss but still haven't heard back.
    It's definitely going to be thrilling!
    Great pick! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The Program was so awesome! I requested the novel and I haven't heard back... I am biting my nails! I hope we both end up loving The Treatment :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome pick. I seriously need to start the first book :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-70-vitro-mad.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you do! If you end up reading The Program I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  6. Edelweiss is torturing me with this one. I keep hearing people are being approved but alas not I yet. I can't wait to read it. Great pick!

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Yeah, I haven't been approved. I can't wait till 2014!

      Delete
  7. I didn't read the first book, since I'm not a fan of most Dystopian novels, but I hope youenjoy this when you get to read it :)
    SIGNED Copies Giveaway || Crash Into You Review
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad, although I can see how some people could not be dystopian fans. Thanks, I hope I enjoy it to :)

      Delete
  8. I'm just starting The Program, so I guess I have no worries it'll be good. I'll be adding The Treatment to goodreads. :) Great pick!

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I know, right? This book gets me excited every time I think about it!

      Delete
  10. I have not read The Program, but I totally want to! Glad there's a sequel because now I can read them back to back (:

    ReplyDelete