Monday, October 7, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #25


Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Six Best Series Enders

Yeah, I could only think of six!!!


1. Clockwork Princess
The book was such a beautiful conclusion to the trilogy!

2. The Last Olympian
Rick Riordan is a genius. I love all the characters so much and I was holding my breath throughout the entire novel. Also, the last chapter was awesome.

3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
J.K. Rowling can do no bad in my book... I loved reading about Harry's seventh year away from Hogwarts. Also, I may have read this book at least eight times.

4. Last Sacrifice
What an amazing ending! I read all of the Vampire Academy books a month ago and this was one of the best of a epic series. Also, I loved how we are introduced to characters from Bloodlines.

5. Ascend 
The Trylle Trilogy exceeded my expectations, and I especially loved the third and final one, Ascend.

6. Realms of the Gods
This book blew my mind. That is all.


What's on your list?
-Emily


3 comments:

  1. Loved Last Sacrifice, great choice :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I agree with everything on here except for Ascend. It was on me list as a worst series ender actually! I hated it! lol

    I've never read anything from Tamera Pierce but I think I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone who is a fan of Tamora Pierce is pretty much instantly friend material. And I feel like I need to give the Clockwork series another chance...and maybe actually read the third book. It felt too much like it was TMI...just with the love interests trading hair color. But everyone is always saying how great the trilogy is, so clearly I need to get over any resemblances to TMI and try it again because I haven't seen a single blogger who disliked the trilogy

    ReplyDelete