Friday, October 4, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #25

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

I had two pretty awesome weeks in books! Also, this week has been pretty exciting all around; my mom came back from Chicago, my best friend had her birthday, and, this is the best part, I got sick again! (Please note Emily's use of sarcasm.)


Bought

I also snuck The 5th Wave into the picture... I couldn't resist! I just finished the book, and boy was it amazing! I hope to have a review up soon, if I can ever find the words to do it justice.

The other books I got at Powells with the credit I got from selling used books. So far, all I have read is Through The Zombie Glass and Wildefire. Steelheart is up next!

For Review
 Pawn by Aimee Carter
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
(Thank you Harlequin Teen!)
American Girl on Saturn (received for tour!)

The Faerie War (Thank you Rachel Morgan!)

How was your week in books?
-Emily

9 comments:

  1. That's a huge haul and so many amazing books! Happy reading!

    El @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOMG! Is everyone getting Pawn this week!? Netgalley still hasn't responded to me one way or another! Feeling left out. :(

    ;) At least I got plenty to keep me busy til they answer! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful stack of books! I hope you enjoy all of them!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!! So jealous for Crash into you. I can't wait for that to release!!! I got of Beast and Beauty last week and I can't wait to get into it!! It looks so good!
    Old follower
    my STS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-60.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I need to buy Th e 5th wave.
    enjoy your books.

    Here is My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great haul! You got so many books I am really interested in. Hemlock and Steelheart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Have almost finished Pawn and I am really enjoying it. I have the 5th Wave and I really need to take the time to read it, I have heard so many amazing things from people about it. Enjoy!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Pawn and Crash Into You this week too! And can I just say The 5th Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED that book! Great haul!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul this week! I got Crash Into You and Pawn as well, and I can't wait to get started. Enjoy and have a great week!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete