Thursday, October 17, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #24

Hosted by Parajunkee an Alison Can Read


The Question: What are some of your favorite Magazines?


Ooh,  I have lots. Trust me. Magazines entertain me and I always enjoy seeing my subscriptions in the mailbox every month.



I love Dance Spirit, Pointe, Seventeen, and National Geographic!

Also, I like Time, especially since you get a copy every week. Sometimes I look at the American Girl catalogues because all the dolls are adorable!

Overall, I love magazines! While I definitely love books more, magazines are fun to flip through and I always like keeping interesting articles to read  and re-read or to pin onto my bulletin board. Also, I am supposed to read articles for school, so magazines are great for that too.

Do you have any favorite magazines?
-Emily

7 comments:

  1. Those are some cool mags. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Friday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/feature-and-follow-67.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! American Girl! I loved flipping through that as a kid! Would circle everything I needed for my doll. Although Molly was retired this year so likely won't be adding to her collection anymore!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of magazines!
    New followers here via GFC and Bloglovin
    Here is our FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes that is a lot of magazines. I feel bad admitting that I haven't bought a magazine in years. Although sometimes I do browse the ones my mum and sister buy when I visit them - they are obsessed with gossip mags.
    New Bloglovin follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just going to guess and say, you dance or you used to anyway. Am I right?
    I used to dance myself. At first ballet but then I got so tall that my teacher didn't see the point. To build up my body confidence my Mum signed me up for bellydancing. I still love both, ballet gives me good posture and bellydancing gives me plenty of zest ;)

    Cheers, Katarina :)

    PS. I'm a new follower via bloglovin. #FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks interesting.. thanks for sharing with us.
    new Follower.My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love your blog design! Super cute!
    New follower :)

    ~ Shayenne
    http://bohobooknerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete