Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: SPECIAL EDITION!!!

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. Okay, I found out about so many cool books this week! I will not pick just one. I mean, seriously.

So here is a quick compilation of AMAZING books to wait for with links to Goodreads. I am sorry I am not posting the synopses, but, well, I want to sleep tonight!

The spotlighted one is Dangerous. I love how Shannon Hale is doing a different genre than she normally does! Plus, read what James Dashner has to say about the book...


With Covers: 
Dangerous by Shannon Hale
Defy by Sara B. Larson
Warrior by Ellen Oh
Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan

And so many books were just announced for 2015/2014


Without Covers: 
Split Second by Kasie West (Pivot Point #2)
Lady Thief by A.C Gaugen (Scarlet #2)
Going Rogue by Robin Benway (AKA #2)
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
And many more... I am just tired of copying and pasting links :)

What are you Waiting On???
 Are you excited for any of the books I listed?
-Emily :)

11 comments:

  1. Ask Again Later caught my eye. Great choices!
    My Wow

    arlene
    winterhaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Look forward to the Uninvited!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection - I'm definitely keen to read Uninvited!

    My WoW

    @TCAbn The Motley Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top of the list- Univited. Some guy on good reads commented her hair looks like DNA and hes right. Look at the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great picks!

    My WoW:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choices, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great WoW picks! I can't wait for Warrior & Dangerous! The cover for Rebel Belle was revealed today btw!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I will have to check it out :) Thanks!

      Delete
  8. These are some really great picks! Uninvited sounds especially appealing to me. My WoW.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete